Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Nice

Nice work!
I liked it, but nothing amazing though , but I'm sure that wasn't your intention.

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

Pretty Good

Just watched 2001 last night, so I couldn't be in a better mood to watch this!
Very funny and very well done. But wheres HAL 9000?
When that guy tried to export the movie, the pc should say, "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
:D

Furry Facts Furry Facts

Britain?

Britain, high ratio?
I live in britain, WOO!
Still contemplating whether to go furry...
Anywho, great flash! Some of the facts went a bit fast thoungh...

Logan Logan

Just like to point out...

At the beginning, when those things are talking, the mouth animation just looks weird. When people talk, their teeth don't move side to side like how you've animated it. You also reused the same movieclip for speech. Thats just lazy, and it shows. Sorry, but it seems like you didn't put much effort into this flash.

Cosmos Chaos Cosmos Chaos

Very Good!

Animation= Very smooth but a bit dodgy here and there(When you focused on the the guy on the jet boots, it looked a bit weird to me, the swimming aswell didn't look right, but on the other hand, when the dragon thing flew over the hills, that looked great!)
Drawings= Mostly good, but sometimes the characters limbs looked a bit odd, out of shape. I think you just need to spend more time on getting the characters proportions right.

Overall very good!
P.S. Please don't take criticisms the wrong way, I'm only trying help you build upon your skills :D

zeedox responds:

I don't take your criticism the wrong way, because criticism is what I am looking for, and you pointed out what I really need to improve upon. Thank you very much for the review!